To enable the Inspections tool on your project.
The Inspections tool gives you the ability to create comprehensive checklists to capture all of the requirements associated with the different inspections types that take place during the construction project lifecycle.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Admin tool.
- You may want to update your permission templates before enabling the Inspections tool. Note the following recommended permissions for the tool:
- Architect/Engineer: None
- Project Manager: Admin
- Owner/CM: None
- Subcontractor: None
- Site Manager: Standard
- If you want the tool to be a default tool for all new projects, enable the tool on your standard project template. To help get you started here are several example inspection templates that you are free to set up on your Procore account.
- Ask your company's Procore Admin to contact a representative from the Procore Customer Success team to enable this tool.
- Navigate to each project you would like to enable Inspections on.
- Select the Project level Admin tool.
- Click on the Active Tools page in the right pane.
- Mark the checkbox next to "Inspections."
- Tip! Reorder the tools by dragging the tools by the icon. Tools at the top of the list will appear on the right. Tools on the bottom of the list will appear at the left. The first tool will always be Home. The last tool will always be Admin.
- Click Update at the bottom of the page.