To associate a model in Navisworks® with a Procore project.
When you associate a model with a project in Procore, you are able to publish models from Navisworks® so that you can view them in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the Models tool on the project you are associating with a model.
- Additional Information:
- A model can only be associated with one Procore project at a time. However, you can associate multiple models with the same project.
- If you want to reassociate a model to a different project, see Reassociate a Model with a Project for the Models Tool.
- Open the Navisworks® application on your computer.
- Click the Procore tab to open the Procore plugin.
- Open the model you want to associate with a project.
- Select the project you want to associate with the model from the drop-down menu or search by project name or number.