To view the main contracts that have been created in .
Once created, users with the appropriate permission settings can view a project's main contracts using the steps below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To view all main contracts, 'Admin' on the projects Main Contracts tool
- To view a main contract that has NOT been marked as 'Private', 'Read-Only' or 'Standard' permission on the project's Main Contracts tool.
- To view a main contract marked 'Private', 'Read-Only' or 'Standard' permission on the project's Main Contracts tool and you must be added as member of the Private list on the main contract. See Create Main Contracts.
- Supported Platforms:
- Procore for Web
- Procore for Android
- Procore for iOS
- Additional Information:
- If your project has multiple main contracts, review the following information: Are there any system limitations when projects have multiple main contracts?
- Navigate to the project's Main Contracts tool.
- Locate the main contract to view in the Main Contracts list.
- Click View to open the selected contract.
- View the contract information you want to find by clicking one of these tabs:
- Bill of Quantities
- Payment Applications
- Payments Received
- Related Items
- Change History
- Financial Markup
- Advanced Settings
If the creator (or any editors) of the main contract chooses to include the information, this tab contains important overview information, contract dates, additional information about contract inclusions/exclusions and a financial summary of the main contract.
- General Information
This area lets you view important background and overview information associated with the contract. This includes the Contract #, Title, Owner/Client, Contractor, Architect/Engineer, Created By, Status, Executed (Yes/No), Private (Yes/No), Default Retention, and Description. It also includes download links so you can review one or all attachments.
- Contract Dates
This area lets you view these important dates associated with the main contract: Date Created, Start Date, Estimated Completion Date, Actual Completion Date, Signed Contract Received Date, and Contract Termination Date.
- Additional Information
This area lets you view legal information detailing any inclusions and exclusions associated with the main contract agreement.
- Contract Summary Report
This area summarises the financial details of the main contract in a tabular format. This includes the contract amounts for: Original Contract, Approved Variations, Revised Contract, Pending Variations, Draft Variations, Owner Payment Applications, Payments Received, Percent Paid, and Remaining Balance Outstanding.
Bill of Quantities
This tab lists all of the main contract's line items in a Bill of Quantities (BOQ). This lists all the costs associated with main contract agreement. To learn how to add this information to a main contract, see Update the Bill of Quantities (BOQ) on a Main Contract.
The Variations sub tab provides an overview of any potential Variations, Variation Requests or Main Contract Variations that have been created. You can view the status, the amount and due date for each variation. You can also export each Variation to a PDF or CSV.
The Payment Applications sub tab lists all payment applications that have been created as well as the payment due and percentage complete.
The Payments Received sub tab lists all payment applications that have been received.
The Related Items sub tab lists any related items you may have added the Main Contract. Items from any of the other tools in your project can be linked to the Main Contract (i.e. Tender, Commitment Contract, RFI, Request for Quote, Transmittals, etc.)
The Emails sub tab will lists all communication threads associated with the Main Contract. The email address associated with this tab will also be listed here, so all related communication threads can be tracked in this tab.