To email an owner payment application to the project owner as a request for payment.
If you are a main contractor who is managing a construction project in your Procore account, you can send a copy of the Detail tab of the owner payment application to the project owner. Keep in mind that the steps below send only send a PDF copy of the Detail tab. It does NOT send the Configurable PDF tab.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Main Contracts tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can also navigate to the payment application in the project's Payment applications tool. See Email an Owner Payment application.
- Navigate to the project's Main Contracts tool.
- Click the Payment Applications tab.
- Click View next to the payment application that you want to send by email.
- Click the Email Payment application button.
- Complete the following fields:
- To. Enter the name of the person you are requesting payment from.
- CC. Enter in names of people you want to be copied on the email thread.
- Private. Mark this tickbox if you only want the payment application to be available to the payment application administrator and those named in the To/Cc fields.
- Subject. This field will populate with the number of the payment application.
- Attachments. Attach any related documents or files.
- Message. Include an additional message regarding the payment application.
- Click Send.
- Procore saves a copy of the message in the Emails tab of the payment application.
- Procore only sends the Payment application PDF to recipients.
- Procore does NOT send a copy of the payment application's configurable PDF. See Create a Configurable PDF of an Owner Payment application.