Phased Release: Modernised Subcontractor Payment application ExperienceThis page details the modernised subcontractor payment application experience.
NoteIf you have the generally available version of subcontractor invoices, there is no equivalent to the 'Summary Preview' because it is a new feature in the Beta experience.
Limited ReleaseThe Progress Billings tool is only available to Procore customers in the United States and Canada who have implemented the Procore for Speciality Contractors point-of-view dictionary. To learn more, see (Limited Release) Owners & Speciality Contractors Point-of-View Dictionary Options.
To view the 'Summary Preview' in a subcontractor payment application.
As you work on creating and editing your subcontractor payment application, you can expand the 'Summary Preview' card on your payment application to see what your final payment application is going to look like.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Commitments tool.
- Access permissions to the Payment applications & Progress Billings tools are governed by the permissions set on the Commitments and/or Client Contracts, Funding or Main Contracts tool. Procore tool names vary, depending on the point-of-view dictionary configured in Procore. See What tool names and terms are different in Procore for main contractors, owners and speciality contractors?
- If you are a collaborator (for example, an payment application contact employed by a company performing work on a project managed in Procore, your ability to perform invoice-related tasks is determined by the Procore company account holder. Settings that the account holder may choose to provide to you include:
- A Procore User account.
- Access permissions to the project's Commitments and/or Client Contracts, Funding or Main Contracts tool.
- Membership on the 'Private' list of a specific contract or funding
- Designated as an 'Invoice Contact' on the contract or funding.
- Navigate to the project's Progress Billings tool.
- Click the Subcontractor tab.
- Locate the subcontractor payment application that you want to preview.
- Click the Payment application # link.
- Expand the Summary Preview card.
The image below shows you the fields in the Summary Preview card.