To configure a user's settings in the Project Directory or Programme Settings to notify that user by email any time certain actions are performed in the project's Programme tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the Project level Directory and tool OR Programme tool.
- For these settings to go into effect, the Project level Programme tool must be enabled.
- Navigate to the project's Directory tool.
- Click Users.
- Click Edit next to the user you want to enable or change programme notifications for.
- Scroll to 'Programme Notifications'.
- Mark one or more of the following checkboxes:
- All Project Tasks (Weekly). Mark this tickbox to notify the user about future tasks that are added to the project programme (a.k.a., programmed tasks).
- Resource Tasks Assigned To. Mark this tickbox and select a resource to notify the user about programmed tasks assigned to the selected resource.
- Upon Programme Changes. Mark this tickbox to notify the user about changes to the project programme.
- Upon Programme Change Requests. Mark this tickbox to notify the user when a variation request is made to the project programme.
- Project Programme Lookahead (Weekly). Mark this checkbox to notify users about Lookaheads added to the project.
- Click Save.