Delete a Submittal
To delete a submittal from a project's Submittals tool.
When you delete a submittal in Procore, the system moves it to the Recycle Bin in the project's Submittals tool. By design, the Recycle Bin cannot be emptied. This ensures that project teams have the ability to restore a deleted submittal at any time throughout the course of the project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Submittals tool.
- Additional Information:
- A deleted submittal is archived in Recycle Bin.
- To give project teams the ability to restore any deleted item, the Recycle Bin cannot be emptied. See Retrieve a Submittal from the Recycle Bin.
- If you want to send a batch of submittals to the Recycle Bin, see Use Bulk Actions > Delete in the Submittals Tool.
- Navigate to the project's Submittals tool.
- Locate the submittal that you want to send to the Recycle Bin.
- Click View.
- Click the vertical ellipsis, then click Delete.
Note: You can delete a submittal whether or not members of the submittal workflow have responded to it.