Distribute the Submittals in a Package
To distribute the individual submittals in a submittal package using the project's Submittals tool.
Users who have been assigned 'Admin' level permissions to the Submittals tool have the ability to view submittal packages. After the submittals in the package are reviewed, you must distribute the submittal items in the package individually. Distributing the submittals in a package keeps the responsible contractor and key team members (who may or may not be an approver on the individual submittal's workflow) with communications that enable them to move forward.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Submittals tool.
- After all approvals are submitted, the submittals in a package must be distributed individually.
- Navigate to the project's Submittals tool.
- In 'Views', click Packages.
- Next to the submittal package to distribute, click View.
- Scroll to the '[#] Submittal Items' area.
(Note: The 'Approvers' and 'Responses' columns display a list of the approvers on the workflow and the responses submitted for each item).
- Click View next to the desired submittal item.
- Continue by following the steps in Distribute a Submittal.
- Repeat the steps above for each submittal to be distributed.