To submit a request to Procore to bulk-import a list of submittals to the Project level Submittals tool.
If you need to add a large number of submittals to a project, it is recommended that you use the Submittal Builder in the Specifications tool. See Generate Submittals from Specifications (Submittal Builder). If you would prefer to import your submittals from a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, you can import your submittals through the Procore Imports App or submit a request to our Procore Import Team at email@example.com.
If you want to expedite the import process, perform your own submittals import using the Procore Imports App.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Submittals tool.
- Download the Microsoft Excel template: import-submittals.xlsx
- Fill out your template by following the instructions in Prepare Submittals for Import.
- Send an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In your email's 'Subject' line, include your project's name and ID. See How do I find the project ID?
- Attach the completed submittals import template to your email message.
- A member of the Procore Import Team will contact you once the import is complete.
- Verify the data imported is correct.