There are several different options available for adjusting your view of a project's programme in the Gantt chart view, such as zoom levels, filters and configurable columns.
See the steps below on how to use these features:
- Navigate to the project's Programme tool.
- Click the Gantt tab. See View a Gantt Programme.
You will see a Gantt chart with horizontal bars that illustrate the amount of work done relative to the amount of time given to complete that task. The bars on the chart are based on your programme logic. See Update a Project Programme File.
Note: When Percent (%) Complete is enabled, the colour of the bars will have a lower saturation of colour to indicate the percentage that is complete.
The following options are available when viewing a Gantt chart:
- Configure Columns: Allows you to filter what columns are shown on the Gantt chart.
- View Toggles: Allows you to filter what you want to show on the Gantt chart (critical paths, % complete, dependencies, etc.)
- Filter Options: Allows you to filter what you want to see on the Gantt chart. If you only want to see Critical Paths from a certain date range use the filter options to adjust the Gantt.
- Zoom Levels: Allows you to zoom in and out of the Gantt chart.