To add photos to a location in the project's Locations tool using an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Photos tool.
- Navigate to the project's Locations tool using an iOS mobile device.
- Scan a QR code. See Scan a QR Code in the Locations Tool (iOS).
Tap Select Location.
- Select the location that you want to add photos to.
- Tap Use to confirm the selected location.
Note: Any items that have been associated with this location are listed under their respective tools.
- Under the Photos section, tap Add Photos at [Location Name].
- Take one or more photos using the device's camera.
- Tap Done.
Note: The photos are automatically added to the location and the Photos tool.