To scan a location QR code to view all items associated with that location.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions on one or more of the following tools: Inspections, Observations, Snag List or RFIs.
- Navigate to the project's Locations tool on an iOS device.
- Point the camera at a Procore-generated location QR code to scan it (see example QR code below).
Note: Procore will scan the code and redirect you to the results automatically.
- View the items associated with the location.
Note: You can only view the items that you have permissions to view in Procore.
- The following actions are available
- Tap an item to view its details.
- Tap View More under a tool section to view all items for the tool.
- If you have 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions to a tool you want to create or add items for:
Tap Create or Add under the relevant tool's section. For example, to create a new observation for the location 'Building 1', tap Create Observation at Building 1.
Note: See the following tutorials for detailed steps on creating or adding items from a location: