Scan a QR Code in the Locations Tool (iOS)
To scan a location QR code to view all items associated with that location.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions on one or more of the following tools: Inspections, Observations, Snag List or RFIs.
- Navigate to the project's Locations tool on an iOS device.
- Point the camera at a Procore-generated location QR code to scan it (see example QR code below).
The Procore app will scan the code and redirect you to the results automatically.
- View the items associated with the location.
Note: You can only view the items that you have permissions to view in Procore.
- The following actions are available:
- Tap an item to view its details.
- Tap View More under a tool section to view all items for the tool.
- Users with the appropriate permissions can create or add items for the following tools:
- Photos - see Add Photos to a Location (iOS)
- Snag List - see Create a Snag List Item from Locations (iOS)
- Incidents - see Create an Incident from Locations (iOS)
- Inspections - see Create an Inspection from Locations (iOS)
- Observations - see Create an Observation from Locations (iOS)
- RFIs - see Create an RFI from Locations (iOS)