To create a snag list item from the Locations tool on your mobile iOS device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the Snag List tool.
- Navigate to the project's Locations tool using your iOS mobile device.
- Scan a QR code. See Scan a Location QR Code.
Tap Select Location.
- Select the location you want to create a snag list item from.
- Tap Use to confirm the selected location.
Note: Any items that have been associated with this location are listed under their respective tools.
- Under Snag List, tap Create Punch at
- Tap a category to generate a punch template or tap +Create Punch Without a Template.
- Tap into the fields to enter the appropriate information. See Create a Snag List Item (iOS).
- Tap Save.