To create an incident from the Locations tool using an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Incidents tool.
- Navigate to the project's Locations tool from an iOS mobile device.
- Scan a QR code. See Scan a QR Code in the Locations Tool (iOS).
Tap Select Location.
- Select the location that you want to create an incident from.
- Tap Use to confirm the selected location.
Note: Any items that have been associated with this location are listed under their respective tools.
- Under Incidents, tap Create Incident at [Location Name].
- Tap into the fields to fill in the appropriate information. See Create Incidents (iOS).
- Tap Save.