To create a timesheet using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Timesheets tool.
- Additional Information:
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Configure the project's Timesheets tool. See Best Practices For Configuring Timesheets.
- Navigate to the Timesheets tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the Create New icon.
- Tap Create New Timesheet.
- Tap Crews or Employees.
- Tap the crews and employees that you want to create a timesheet for. See Add Employees to a Timesheet (iOS).
- To appear in this list, the person must be added to a Directory and a tick must appear in the 'Is Employee of <Your Company>' box on their profile.
- For more information on how to check for this setting in a user's profile, see Edit a User Account in the Project Directory.
- Employees who are only entered in the Company Directory can be selected if the 'Can Company Employees be Tracked on all Projects?' setting is enabled. See Configure Advanced Settings: Company Level Timesheets.
- With the setting 'Employees Can Be Tracked On All Projects' enabled, you must have at least 'Read Only' permissions on the Company Directory tool to see all employees and workers.
- To select a crew, a crew must first be created in the Crews tool. See Create a Crew.
- Tap Done.
- Tap the Date field and choose the date that you want to create a timesheet for.
- Tap Done.
- Tap Add Line next to the crew member or employee name to enter the desired information into the timesheet.
- Tap any of the following fields to add or modify the information for each crew member or employee:
- Classification: Select from the drop-down menu the employee classification associated with the time entry. See Enable Classifications on a Project.
- Sub Job: Select from the drop-down menu the sub job associated with the time entry.
- Cost Code: Tap to select the cost code associated with the time entry.
Note: If you are an admin on the Company Admin tool, you can limit the cost code selections that appear in this list. To learn more, see Configure Advanced Settings: Company Level Timesheets.
- Location: Select from the drop-down menu the location where the work was performed by that user.
- Time Entry. Enter the hours worked and lunch breaks taken.
- The format for time entry is configured in Advanced Settings: Project Level Timesheets.
- Lunch time entered is deducted from the total time.
Note: If you are an admin on the Company Admin tool, you can add custom time types to this list. See Configure Advanced Settings: Company Level Timesheets for more information.
- Regular Time
- Double Time
- Billable: Tap the toggle to indicate whether or not the entry is billable.
- Description: Tap the field to enter additional comments that will show in the timecard entry.
- Add Line: Tap to create extra line items on a time entry.
Note: If using the Start and Stop 'Time Entry' method, the new line's Start Time will account for time already entered and the new line's Stop Time will reflect the default Stop Time in your settings. Any time entered after the default Stop Time will be added in one hour increments.
- Tap Apply.
- Tap Submit.
Tap Submit and Add Quantities. See Add Quantities to a Timesheet (iOS).