This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Released: November 14, 2023
Streamlined Close and Distribute Workflow
Procore has updated the steps when you close and distribute a submittal to simplify your workflow and give you additional flexibility with the information you distribute. When you click the button to 'Close and Distribute' you will complete a single form where:
- Your distribution list is automatically added to the CC field to receive the completed submittal.
- You can mark a tickbox to create a revision for the submittal. After you distribute the submittal, you will automatically be directed to create the revision.
- You can select which responses, comments and attachments to include in your distribution.
- Navigate to the project's Submittals tool.
- Click the Items tab.
- Click View next to the submittal you want to distribute.
Note: If you have a long list of submittals, you can apply filters or search the list of submittals. See Search for and Filter Submittals.
- If at least one required member of the submittal workflow has submitted their response, click Close and Distribute.
- Fill in the information about the distribution.
- Your distribution list is automatically added.
- Status is automatically set to 'Closed' and is updated when you click 'Distribute'.
- Mark the tickbox if you want to automatically Create a Revision Upon Close and Distribution.
- Mark the tickboxes for what General Information to include in the distribution.
- Mark the tickboxes for the Workflow Responses to include in the distribution.
- Click Distribute OR Distribute and Create Revision to distribute the submittal.