To configure settings and preferences for your company's Procore account using the company's Admin tool.
The Admin tool lets you define a variety of general settings and preferences for your company's Procore account.
Things to Consider
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
- Under 'Company Settings', click General Settings.
- Follow the steps detailed below to update:
Single Sign-On (SSO)
If your company has implemented a supported Single Sign-On (SSO) solution, use the links below to configure SSO on your Company Settings page. For instructions, see:
Terms & Conditions
Under Terms & Conditions, you can add company-specific legal language to specify the usage agreement for your company's implementation of the Procore system.
- To add your terms and conditions to Procore, enter the desired text in the box. See examples below.
- To prompt new users to agree to the "Terms & Conditions" when logging in to Procore for the first time, place a check mark in the Enable Terms & Conditions box. The first time a user logs in to Procore, they must agree to the specified term and conditions. If they decline to accept the conditions, the user is prompted to click a link to exit the system.
- If you update your Terms & Conditions and want your users to accept your updated terms and conditions, mark the Trigger Re-Acceptance of Terms & Conditions for All Users checkbox. This checkbox is cleared by default.
If your company does not have its own Terms & Conditions, you may adopt one of these examples as a guideline:
Example 1The information on this website is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company: excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company's literature; and excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
Example 2These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client, the Subcontractor and ourselves. Your accessing of this website or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein.
Example 3By accessing this website (and using and utilizing any applications or software to do so) you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Alberta courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out herein), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of the Company.
Insurance Notification Emails
Under Insurance Notification Emails, the system reveals a list of users who will receive email notifications from Procore. The system will send emails when the insurance is within two (2) weeks of its expiration date. In addition, the system will continue to send a daily email reminder for up to sixty (60) days after the expiration date (or until the insurance expiration date on is updated). Note: This is a default email notification and cannot be customised at this time.
- To add users to the list, navigate to the Directory tool. Next, click the Edit option next to the user. Mark the checkbox next to Is an Insurance Manager of [Company Name]?
- To remove users from the list, clear the check mark from the box in the Directory tool.
Note: To learn how to add and update insurance for one of your company's vendors (such as contractors, subcontractors and other vendors), see Add Insurance for a Vendor in the Company Directory and Update Expiring Insurance for a Vendor in the Company Directory.
SFTP Connection Error Emails
If your Procore account is configured to import data via Simple File Transfer Protocol (SFT), select a user from the Send To drop-down list. The system will send a notification to this person in the event of a connection issue.