To add or manage tasks in a Tender Board project in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher to the Company level Tender Board tool.
- Navigate to the Tender Board tool in Procore.
- Open the relevant project.
See the steps below for the available actions:
To Add a Task
- In the Tasks section, click the add icon.
- Complete the following information:
- Description: Enter a description for the task.
- Due Date: Click to select a due date for the task.
- Due Time: Click to select a time for the task to be due.
- Assigned to: Click the field to select a user to assign the task to. Click Select to confirm the assignee.
- Click Create.
To Edit a Task
- In the Tasks section, locate the task that you want to edit.
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon for the task.
- Click Edit.
- Update the information for the task as necessary.
- Click Save.
To Delete a Task
- In the Tasks section, locate the task that you want to delete.
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon on the task.
- Click Delete.
Note: Deleting a task is permanent.
- Click Delete to confirm that you want to permanently delete the task.