To edit items in the Cost Catalog in Procore Estimating.
The Cost Catalog tool in Procore Estimating is where all material information and values, ranging from individual parts to assembled items, are stored. If necessary, you can edit custom items that you have created.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions to the Company level Cost Catalog tool.
- Additional Information:
- Out-of-the-box (default) materials cannot be directly edited or updated. If you edit an out-of-the-box material, it will be saved as a new material item.
- Navigate to your account in Procore Estimating.
- Click the Company Tools drop-down menu and select Cost Catalog.
- Locate the item you want to update.
Tip! You can enter a search term to the Search bar or use the Filters panel on the left pane.
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon for the item.
- Click Edit.
- Update the information as necessary.
- Click Save.