Change a User's Permissions to Company Tools in the Company Directory
To change a user's permissions to company tools in the Company level Directory tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Directory tool.
- Additional Information:
- To make a user a Company Administrator, select 'Admin' permissions for the Company level Directory tool (or select a permissions template with these permissions). This gives them 'Admin' level permissions for all Company level tools and Project level tools for projects that they are added to.
- Granular permissions can only be assigned to users through company permissions templates created in the company's Permissions tool. See Grant Granular Permissions in a Company Permissions Template.
- Navigate to the Company level Directory tool.
- Click the Users tab.
- Click Edit next to the user whose permissions you want to change.
- Scroll to the Company Permissions Templates area.
- Choose one of the available permissions templates (recommended) or choose Do Not Apply a Permission Template.
- If you selected Do Not Apply a Permission Template, click the button options to choose which permission levels you want to assign to the user for each tool that you want them to have access to.
TipSee User Permissions Matrix - Web for more information about the different actions that can be performed by users with the permission level you select.
- Click Save or Save And Send Invitation to Procore.