To edit people's profile information for Workforce Planning.
For projects using Workforce Planning and Field Productivity Tools, you can manage your workforce using the People List in Workforce Planning. The people you add here can be used for workforce assignments, as well as in the Crews and the Timesheets tools.
You have three options when creating people in Workforce Planning: 'User', 'Assignable' or 'Both'.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions
- Only people added in Workforce Planning can be edited in the People List tool.
- If data syncs are enabled:
- For projects using Workforce Planning, users and contacts MUST be added using the People List tool in Workforce Planning. People added in the Company Directory will NOT be available for Workforce Planning.
- To see what information is added to the Company Directory, see What people information is synced between Workforce Planning and the Procore Company Directory?
- The People List tool allows you to add additional fields related to your users and contacts that do not appear in the Company Directory.
- Navigate to the Company level Workforce Planning tool.
- Click People and select People List.
- Locate the user record to modify. Then click on their name.
- Locate the 'Info' section and click Edit.
- Locate the user 'Type' section.
- Select whether the person should be a User, Assignable or Both.
- Click Save.