To add a project to a programme (also referred to as a project group) that has been created in your company's Procore account.
A project is a construction effort with a defined start and end date with specific goals and objectives that, when obtained, signify completion of the project. A programme is a group of related construction projects that provide your organisation with benefits from managing projects as a group, over managing projects individually. There are countless ways to organise your company's projects into programmes, such as:
- Region. For example, you might create programmes for the four (4) regions of the U.K., such as 'England', 'Wales', 'Scotland' and 'Northern Ireland'.
- Sector. For example, you might create programmes for the different construction sectors, such as 'Buildings', 'Infrastructure' and 'Industrial'.
- Project Management. For example, you might create programmes for 'Internal Projects' and 'External Projects'.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To add projects to programmes, 'Admin' level permission on the project's Admin tool.
- To view programmes, Access permission to the project
'Read-Only' level permission or higher on the project's Programmes tool.
- A project can only be associated with one (1) programme. It cannot be assigned to multiple programmes.
- Additional Information:
- To see which projects are currently assigned to a programme, navigate to the company's Admin tool. Then click the "+" icon to the right of the programme name. The "Projects Assigned to this [programme name]" section will appear with a list of assigned projects.
- When you add a new programme, it will only show up in your company's Programmes tool once a project has been associated with that programme.
Image content may not accurately reflect the current state of the system and/or it may be out of date.