To edit project spec sections number and descriptions to better match the spec book.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can edit spec sections in the Admin tool only when the Specifications tool is disabled on the project and you have first Add Spec Sections to the Admin Tool.
- Navigate to the Project level Admin tool.
- Under 'Project Settings', click Spec Sections.
- Click the blue caret in the upper-right corner of the desired cell.
- Type the updated information into the appropriate cell.
Note: Duplicate number and description combinations are not allowed and will not be saved.
- Press ENTER on your keyboard.
The system saves your updates.