(Legacy) View a Change Event
Legacy ContentProcore has started a phased release of the new change events list view. If your project has been updated to use the new view, you will no longer use the Steps in this tutorial. Instead, see Create Change Events. To learn about the phased release, see Change Events: Modernised Change Events List View.
To view a change event using the project's Change Events tool.
After a change event is created, you can follow the steps below to view it in the project's Change Events tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Change Events tool.
- Navigate to the project's Change Events tool.
- Under the Detail tab, click the change event link to open it.
- Under the General tab, you have these options:
- To modify the change event, click the Edit button. See Edit a Change Event.
- If the change event is linked to a Daywork Sheet (see Create a Change Event from a Daywork Sheet or Add a Daywork Sheet to a Change Event), you have these options:
- Download PDF. To download a PDF copy of the Daywork Sheet to your computer, click this link.
- View Sheet. To open the Daywork Sheet in the project's Daywork Sheets tool, click this link.
- To download any files attached to the change event, click one of these options:
NoteFile attachments from linked Daywork Sheets are also transferred to the 'Attachments' section when a change event is created, so you can download those attachments.
- If there are multiple files attached to the change event, click Download All to download all of the attachments to your computer.
- If you want to download a single file, click that file's link to download it to your computer.
- In the change event line items table at the bottom of the page, you have these options:
- Bulk Actions
To use the options in the bulk actions menu, place a tick next to the change event line items to work with. Then choose the Bulk Actions menu option of your choice.
To modify one of the line items, click the Edit button.
To search for a specific change event line item, enter terms in the Search field and click the magnifying glass icon.
- Add Filter
To add filters to narrow the change event line items in view, click the Add Filter menu.
- Bulk Actions