To retrieve a previously deleted coordination issue from the Coordination Issues tool's Recycle Bin.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' permission on the project's Coordination Issues tool.
- Additional Information:
- Deleted coordination issues are not permanently deleted from Procore. When a coordination issue is deleted, it is automatically moved into the Coordination Issues tool's Recycle Bin. For more information on how to delete an issue, see Delete a Coordination Issue.
- Navigate to the project level Co-ordination Issues tool on app.procore.com.
- Click the Recycle Bin view.
- Click Info on the issue that you want to retrieve.
- Click Retrieve.
Note: The issue will be moved back to All Issues view.