To enable "Related To" for log items, so that you can link Site Diary items to other items in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the project's Site Diary.
- Additional Information:
- After you enable the "Related To" feature, you will be able to select one or more entries to relate to an item. See Add Related Items to Site Diary Entries.
- You can link a Site Diary entry to most items in Procore (e.g. a document, RFI, incident, snag item, observation, contact, another Site Diary entry, etc.).
- Navigate to your project's Site Diary tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Mark checkbox for "Show Related To On Site Diary."
- Return to the Site Diary tool by clicking Back.
- Click the Enable Related To button.
- There will be a new "Relate To" field at the top of the page for each day.