For Procore Customers in the United States
When your company applies the 'Owners English' or 'Speciality Contractors English' point-of-view dictionary, you'll see different tool names and term changes in the user interface. Learn how to apply the dictionary options.
- To learn the differences: Show/Hide
This table shows the differences in tool names (bold) and terms across the point-of-view dictionaries for Project Financials. These dictionaries are available in US English only. The default dictionary is designed for main contractors, which means that you will need to work with your Procore Administrator at your company and your Procore point of contact to access the other dictionary options.
English (United States) - Default
English (Owner Terminology V2)
English (Speciality Contractor Terminology)
Payment Applications Payment Applications Progress Billings Owner Funding Owner Owner/Client Owner/Client MC/Client Main Contract Variation Funding Variation Client Contract Variation Main Contracts Funding Client Contracts Revenue Funding Revenue Subcontract Contract Subcontract Subcontractor Contractor Subcontractor Subcontractor Bill of Quantities (SBOQ) Contractor Bill of Quantities (CBOQ) Subcontractor Bill of Quantities (SBOQ)
To use the Payment applications tool to compile a PDF backup of one or more subcontractor payment application(s) with any PDF attachments as an payment application administrator.
An payment application backup lets you generate a PDF that contains a copy of a subcontractor payment application. You can also include any PDF attachments from that payment application. You can also compile backups in bulk. This saves time so you don't have to manually export multiple payment applications or compile downloads into a single PDF. Instead, Procore does the work for you.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions
- Additional Information:
- You can compile subcontractor payment application backups only with the Payment applications tool.
- For successful payment application backups, keep all previously issued billing periods in the 'Billing Periods' table in the Closed status. Never delete a billing period after it's linked to a payment application. See Edit Billing Periods.
- If you are using the Procore + DocuSign© integration and the signature workflow is complete, all versions of the PDFs will include the DocuSign© version.
- Navigate to the project's Invoicing tool.
- Under the Subcontractor tab, place checkmarks in the boxes that correspond to the payment applications that you want to compile the backup for.
- Click Compile Payment application Backups.
An alert appears at the top of the page if the compilation is successful.
TipFor successful payment application backups, keep all previously issued billing periods in the 'Billing Periods' table in the Closed status. Never delete a billing period after it's linked to a payment application. See Edit Billing Periods.