To view the 'Summary Preview' in a subcontractor payment application.
As you work on creating and editing your subcontractor payment application, you can expand the 'Summary Preview' card on your payment application to see what your final payment application is going to look like.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Commitments tool.
- Access permissions to the Payment applications & Progress Billings tools are governed by the permissions set on the Commitments and/or Client Contracts, Funding or Main Contracts tool. Procore tool names vary, depending on the language or point-of-view dictionary configured in Procore. See What dictionaries and languages are available in the Procore web application?
- If you are a collaborator (for example, an payment application contact employed by a company performing work on a project managed in Procore, your ability to perform invoice-related tasks is determined by the Procore company account holder. Settings that the account holder may choose to provide to you include:
- A Procore User account.
- Access permissions to the project's Commitments and/or Client Contracts, Funding or Main Contracts tool.
- Membership on the 'Private' list of a specific contract or funding
- Designated as an 'Invoice Contact' on the contract or funding.
- Navigate to the project's Invoicing tool.
- Click the Subcontractor tab.
- Locate the payment application to preview.
- Click the Payment application # link to open it.
- Scroll down to the Summary Preview.
- Click the arrow to expand the Summary Preview card.
- Create a Payment Application on Behalf of a Payment Application Contact
- Submit a New Payment application as a Payment Application Contact