To add a related item to a meeting.
With the Meetings tool, you can add related items to a meeting using the Related Items tab. To learn more about related items, see What are 'related items' in Procore?
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- To add or delete a related item, 'Admin' level permission on the project's Meetings tool.
- To view the title of the related item, 'Read-only' level permission or higher on the project's Meetings tool.
- Additional Information:
- For a selection to appear in the 'Type' menu, the corresponding tool must be an active tool on the project. See Add and Remove Tools from a Project.
- For a selection to appear in the 'Description' menu, you must be granted the appropriate permission to view that item in the corresponding Procore tool.
- Navigate to the project's Meetings tool.
This reveals the Meeting Agendas/Minutes page.
- Locate the desired meeting in the list. Then click Edit.
This opens the selected meeting's page in edit mode.
- Click the Related Items tab.
This reveals the Related Items page.
- Click Edit.
This reveals the 'Adding Related Items to:
- Complete the following fields:
- Type. Select the type of item you would like to relate to the meeting. (Note: You can only add items that are already in Procore. You can choose from a long list of items created in different project tools, such as Tender, Change Event, Variation Request, and so on).
- Description. Once you choose a type, the drop-down menu under 'Description' will populate with the items in your project's Procore account that match the type, or you will see an empty field where you can enter your own description.
- Date. The date will automatically populate with the date that the item was created in Procore.
- Notes. Add any notes related to this item.
- Click Add.
The system adds the new related item to the list in the Related Items tab.
- Repeat the steps above to add other related items to the meeting.
- Click Save.
The system places the 'Related Items' table into view mode. The related item(s) will appear as a list in the Related Items tab.