To initiate a new email communication thread by sending an external email to a specific project meeting's Emails tab.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To obtain the meeting's email address from a meeting's Emails tab, 'Read Only' level permissions or higher to the project's Meetings tool.
- Important! Any individual with the specific meeting's email address can start a thread in that meeting's Emails tab.
- Additional Information:
- When you send the email from your external email client, it appears in the meeting's Emails tab.
- If the email includes a person NOT in the Project Directory, the system identifies that person as an 'Unknown User'.
- Navigate to the project's Meetings tool.
- Click the Meeting Title.
- Click the meeting's Emails tab.
- Copy the email address in the Info banner.
- Open your external email client and create a new email.
- Past the email address into the 'To' field.
- Enter your Message and update the email fields as necessary.
- Click Send.