To record the attendance for a meeting while the meeting is in minutes mode.
When you first create a meeting, the system automatically places the meeting into Agenda mode. While the meeting is in agenda mode you can set up the meeting details (see Create a Meeting, Create a Meeting Category, and Add a Meeting Item). When the meeting occurs, you can convert the meeting to Minutes mode. This allows you to mark the attendees as absent or present, as well as add meeting minutes for each meeting item on the agenda.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the project's Meetings tool.
- Complete the steps in Convert a Meeting to Minutes Mode.
- Scroll down to the 'Scheduled Attendees' list.
- Record the meeting attendance as follows: