To view a meeting in the project's Meetings tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To view a meeting, 'Read-only' level permission or above on the project's Meetings tool.
- To view a meeting marked 'Draft Meeting' or 'Private', 'Read-only' level permission and above AND the user must be added to the 'Scheduled Attendees' list.
View as: Superintendent (Ch.3)
- Navigate to the project's Meetings tool.
This reveals the Meetings list page.
Note: Meetings are organized into meeting sets that can be expanded or collapsed by clicking on the caret (>) to the left of the meeting title.
- Locate the desired meeting. Then click View.
The system reveals the selected meeting's agenda (or minutes, if the meeting is in minutes mode).
- In the 'Meeting Information' area of the 'Meeting' tab, you can either view the meeting's information or click Edit to change the information as follows:
- Video Conferencing Link: Click on the video conferencing link to launch the virtual meeting.
- In the 'Scheduled Attendees' area, view the following information:
- Under the 'Meeting Items' area, view all of the meeting's items:
Note: You can also click View to see detail about the selected item.
- You also have these options:
- Related Items. Click this tab to view any related items added to the meeting. See Add a Related Item to a Meeting.
- Emails. Click this tab to view any emails associated with the meeting. See Forward a Meeting by Email and Initiate an Email Communication Thread for a Meeting.
- Change History. Click this tab to view the meeting's history. See View the Change History of a Meeting.