To create a custom fieldset from the Observation tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To create any fieldset, 'Admin' on the Project and Company level Observations tools.
- Additional Information:
- The Create Fieldset button only shows if there is no fieldset applied to this tool and project yet. If this is already a fieldset created for this tool and project the button will not appear.
- Navigate to the project's Observations tool.
- Click View on the Observation you want to create a fieldset for.
- Click the Create Fieldset button next to Edit.
Note: This will take you to the Company level Admin page for the Observations tool.
- From the Fieldsets tab, click Create New.
- Enter a name for the Fieldset, click Create.
- Use the show page to create a custom field or customise existing fields.
- Click Save.
Note: The Fieldset is automatically applied to the project the user came from, you can apply it to additional projects.
- Click Save to update the Fieldset.
Click Assign Projects to add the Fieldset to additional Procore projects.