The content on this page details the legacy experience for main contract payment applications. If you are a Project Financials user who is participating in the Beta program for main contract payment applications, different steps are available.
To export a configurable PDF of an owner payment application.
A configurable PDF lets you customise the way line items display on an owner payment application. With the features in the configurable PDF tab of an owner payment application, you can group and summarise data the way you want before presenting that payment application to the owner you are billing.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Main Contracts tool.
- Supported File Format:
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Navigate to the project's Main Contracts tool.
- Locate the main contract associated with the owner payment application with the configurable PDF to export. Then click View.
- Click the Payment Applications tab.
- Locate the owner payment application with the configurable PDF to export. Then click View.
- Click Configurable PDF tab.
TipWant to create a configurable PDF? To learn how, see Create a Configurable PDF of an Owner Payment application.
- Click Export Configurable PDF. Procore generates an 'Application and Certificate for Payment' in the PDF file format and opens the pages in a separate browser window.
Want to download the file? To save the file to your computer, right-click any page of the file and choose Save As. This downloads the PDF file to a location on the computer of your choice. The default download location is determined by your web browser's settings. Typically, this is the Downloads folder.