Review Programme Variation Requests
To review a requested change to the project's programme in Procore's Programme tool.
- Enable programme notifications. See Configure Programme Notification Emails.
- Change or do not change the programmed task in MS Project, Primavera P6 or your integrated programme software.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the project's Programme tool.
- Additional Information:
- When you approve a programme variation request, it will not update the programme with these changes. You will need to change the programme in the integrated programme software.
- An email will be sent to the user who requested the programme change to indicate whether the change was updated or rejected.
When a programme change is requested of a task, you will receive an email from Procore notifying you of this change. From that email, view the details, make any changes to the programme and click View Online to review the variation request. Skip to Step 5 if you're navigating to the variation request from the email.
- If you are integrating a Microsoft Project or Primavera programme with Procore, go into that software and make the changes requested.
- Navigate to the project's Programme tool.
- From the All tab, click the 'Review' button on the blue Programme Integration banner at the top of the page.
- In the Confirm column of the Pending Variation Request, mark the request as Task Updated or Request Rejected in accordance with the actions you took prior to reviewing this change.
- Add any reasons or notes clarifying the change or rejection.
- Click Save.
Note: When the change is approved, it will appear as "Approved" in the Programme Variation Request History section of the programmed task.
Important! When you approve a programme variation request, it will not update the programme with these changes. You will need to change the programme in the integrated programme software and be sure to upload your new programme to Procore before it can be visible to the team.