If you have existing submittals that have not yet been added to a package, you can add one (1) of more of those submittal's to a package using the steps below.
ExampleLet's say you are working in a collaborative environment and the subcontractors on a construction project are responsible for loading their submittal items into Procore. After loading their submittal items into the Procore project, the project manager then adds these existing submittal items into a new submittal package before sending it out for a design team review.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions to the project's Submittals tool.
- Complete the steps in Create a Submittal Package.
- A submittal can only be added to one (1) submittal package. However, you can move a submittal from one package to another when editing the submittal.
- Additional Information:
- After a submittal package is created, a user with 'Admin' level permission to the Submittals tool can use the Create Revision button to revise the submittal package.
- Navigate to the project's Submittals tool.
This reveals the Submittals page.
- Click the Packages link.
This reveals a list of all of your project's submittal packages.
- Locate the desired submittal package and click Edit.
This places the submittal package into edit mode.
Note: The Edit button is only visible and available if your project has individual submittals that can be added to a package.
- Scroll down to the 'Add Existing Submittals to this Package' area.
- If you want to narrow the number of submittals in the table, select a filter parameter from the Filter List by Spec Section list.
- Place a mark in the checkbox(es) that correspond to the existing submittal(s) that you want to add.
This adds the selected submittals to the package and a yellow banner appears at the top of the table to show the total number of selected submittals.
Note: To remove all of the selected submittals from the package, click Clear.
- Click Update.
A GREEN banner appears at the top of the submittal package's page to confirm that the submittal was updated successfully.