NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To add a new vendor and vendor contacts to your database in Portfolio Financials.
The Vendors page in Portfolio Financials is a database of all vendors that have been added to your organization's account in Procore. Any vendors or vendor contacts in this database will appear as options to invite to a tender or contract in Portfolio Financials.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Click the more menu (≡) icon in Portfolio Financials and click Vendors.
- Click Add New Vendor.
- Fill in the following fields as necessary:
Note: Vendor details can also be added later on the Vendors page.
- Vendor Name: Enter the name of the vendor or select a name from the list.
- Vendor Type: Click into the field to select the type of the vendor from the list.
- Details: Enter the website and phone number for the vendor into the Website and Phone fields.
- Vendor Address: Enter the address for the vendor in the relevant fields.
- Vendor Certifications: Mark the checkboxes next to any certifications that the vendor has.
- Click Save Vendor.