To update a Microsoft Project programme that's been integrated with a Procore project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permission on the project's Programme tool.
- In order to perform the steps below, you must have a computer running:
- A supported version of Microsoft Windows.
- Microsoft Project software that is compatible with your Microsoft Project programme file.
- Important! After a Microsoft Project programme has been integrated with Procore, it cannot be updated in Procore. However, you can use the steps below to open the integrated programme from Procore Drive and then update the file in Microsoft Project software. This way, when you save your changes in Microsoft Project, the file is automatically updated in Procore.
- Launch Procore Drive. (e.g., Start > Programs > Procore Drive).
- Select your company name and project from the drop-down menus.
- Select the Programme tool.
- Click Launch MPP.
Note: The project programme file will be opened directly in Microsoft Project, not in Procore Drive.
- Make any necessary updates to the Microsoft Project programme.
- Click Save.
Note: It is important that you click Save and not Save As. If you click Save As to save your progress to a new file, this file will not be sent to Procore, as it is not the linked file.
- Enter a brief description of the changes. All changes will be saved back to Procore in real time and will be available to the rest of the project team.
Note: If you would like Procore to automatically send a notification to members of your team when programme updates are uploaded to the Programme tool, mark the "Upon Programme Changes" option in the Configure Programme Notification Emails.