To download and install the Procore Imports app for WBS on a PC or laptop computer running a supported version of Windows.
For customers familiar with the Procore Imports app, be aware that there is a unique WBS Version of the Procore Imports app that must be installed if you want to import custom segments into Procore's Work Breakdown Structure.
Things to Consider
- Procore Imports must be installed on a system running Microsoft Windows 7 or newer. It is NOT supported on earlier versions of Microsoft Windows, iOS devices or the OS X operating system.
- If you are a Procore user with a Procore company account that has received the WBS update, previous versions of the Procore Imports app will need to be uninstalled before you install the WBS version. To learn more, see Introducing Work Breakdown Structure.
- Click the link below to download the Procore Imports app for WBS:
- After the download completes, the installer launches automatically. If it does not launch, you can:
- Double-click the file named ProcoreImportsSetup.exe. You can find this file in the download location.
- When installed, Procore Imports launches automatically. If it does not launch, simply double-click the Procore Imports icon on your computer's desktop.
You can now log into your account and begin using Procore Imports. See Log in to Procore Imports.