To add folders to a project's Documents tool in Procore using Procore Sync.
Things to Consider
- Open the synced folder titled "Procore" in your computer's file browser.
- Open the folder you want to add subfolders within.
- Right-click within the white space of the folder and click New Folder (or Create/Add Folder, depending on your computer's variance).
- Enter a name for the folder.
- Click outside of the folder name to save.
- This folder will now be automatically uploaded to Procore in the project and folder specified.