ImportantThe Procore Sync application will be discontinued on September 30, 2022, after which you will no longer be able to use this application. We will continue to support the application until that date. For additional information, please refer to Procore Sync: End of Support for the Procore Sync Application or reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To upload files from your local computer to the Documents tool in Procore using Procore Sync.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' permissions on the project's Documents tool.
- Additional Information:
- Procore Sync must be installed on a system running Microsoft Windows 7 or newer. It is NOT supported on the Mac OS X operating system or iOS and Android mobile devices.
- The Windows operating system has certain limitations for file names that could prevent files from successfully uploading:
- A file path limitation of 260 characters. See How do I resolve a "Path too long" error in Procore Sync?
- Filenames cannot contain forTenderden characters (e.g. < > : " / \ | ? * ) . See Why are some files missing after downloading from Procore Sync?
- Procore Sync cannot upload individual files that are more than 5GB in size.
- Open the synced folder titled "Procore" in your computer's file browser.
- Navigate to the folder you want to upload files to.
- Drag and drop the files from your computer into the folder.
Note: The files will be automatically uploaded to Procore in the project and folder specified.