To add an entry to the Quantities section of the Site Diary using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Site Diary tool.
- For Procore customers using Project Financials tools, keep in mind that quantity entries do NOT interact with the 'Procore Labour Productivity Cost' budget view. For more information, see Set Up the Procore Labour Productivity Cost Budget View.
- Navigate to the project's Site Diary tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the date you want to create a new diary item for.
- Tap Quantities.
- Tap + to add a new entry.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the relevant information:
Cost Code: Tap the Cost Code field. Select from the drop-down menu the cost code associated with the entry.
Quantity: Tap the Quantity field. Enter the total number of the specified materials placed on the site that day.
Units: Tap the Units field. Enter the types of units that were delivered.
Location: Select a location from the menu. Tap a tiered location to pull up any sub locations. Tap Add to add that location. You may also tap QR in the top right to scan a location's QR code if a team member has Generated Location QR Codes for the jobsite.
Description: Tap the Description field. Enter a description that may be needed to describe the entry.
- Tap Save.