Phased ReleaseThe new Budget Changes feature is designed to replace the existing budget modifications feature. Once you migrate to Budget Changes, you will no longer have access to the budget modifications feature. If you have any questions before your company starts the migration, contact your Procore point of contact. To learn more about the timeline for migration, see: Common Questions.
To view a budget change using the project's Budget tool.
After creating a budget change, follow the steps below to view it in the project's Budget tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To view any budget changes on your project, 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Budget tool.
- Additional Information:
- Procore recommends that your company (or each project team) develop a policy for managing budget changes in your environment.
- Budget changes are supported by the Company level Workflows tool.
- For companies using the ERP Integrations tool: Show/Hide
- Only 'Approved' budget changes can be sent to Procore + ERP Integrations.
- Budget changes can be retrieved from Procore + ERP Integrations if they have not yet been synced.
- Budget changes cannot be edited or deleted once synced with the integrated ERP system.
- Navigate to the project's Budget tool.
- Click the Budget Changes tab.
TipWant to sort your list of budget changes? Click a column's heading to sort the budget changes table data by that column.
- Locate the desired budget change. Then click its Budget Change # link to open it.