To add a related item to a Commitment Variation (CV) in the Variations tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- To add a related item to a change event, 'Admin' on the project's Variations tool.
- Additional Information:
- For a selection to appear in the 'Type' menu, the corresponding tool must be an active tool on the project. See Add and Remove Project Tools.
- For a selection to appear in the 'Description' menu, you must be granted the appropriate permission to view that item in the corresponding Procore tool.
- Navigate to the project's Variations tool.
- Click View next to the variation that you want to add the related item to.
- Click Related Items.
- Click Edit.
- Complete the following fields:
- Type. Select the type of item you would like to relate to the change event. (Note: You can only add items that are already in Procore. You can choose from a long list of items like tender, RFIs, productivity log, main contract variation or a task.)
- Description. Once you choose a type, the drop-down menu under 'Description' will populate with the items in your project's Procore account that match the type, or you will see an empty field where you can enter your own description.
- Date. The date will automatically populate with the date that the item was created in Procore.
- Notes. Add any notes related to this item.
- Click Add.
- Click Save.