To enable Procore's financial markup capabilities on a commitment.
You can enable financial markup capabilities on individual commitments. This gives your project user's ability to apply financial markup to Commitment Variations (CVs) as described in Add Financial Markup to Commitment Variations.
NoteKeep in mind that your users can only apply financial markup to CVs. Although the setting to turn the feature on set on a commitment, users cannot apply financial markup to a commitment's original Bill of Quantities (BOQ).
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Commitments tool.
- Navigate to your project's Commitments tool.
- Under the Contracts tab, locate the purchase order or subcontract.
- Click the contract's Number link to open it.
- Click the Advanced Settings tab.
- Click the Edit button.
- Under the Financial Markup section, click the Enable Financial Markups checkbox.
- Click Save.