To add related log items to site diary entries.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' permission on the project's Site Diary tool.
- The "Show Related To On Site Diary" setting must be enabled in the Site Diary configure settings. See Configure Advanced Settings: Site Diary.
- Additional Information:
- For a selection to appear in the 'Type' menu, the corresponding tool must be an active tool on the project. See Add and Remove Tools from a Project.
- For a selection to appear in the 'Description' menu, you must be granted the appropriate permission to view that item in the corresponding Procore tool.
Navigate to your project's Site Diary tool.
There will be a new "Relate To" field at the top of the page. Select the Type and Description from the drop-down menu, and add any additional notes.
Scroll through your log. Select the tickbox next to any entries you want to relate to the items. Or, click Select/Deselect All in the "Relate To" field.
Scroll back to the top of the log, and click Relate in the "Relate To" field.
Note: This will attach the item to your entry.
View the related item attached to the entry by clicking on the question mark for the entry.