For Procore Customers in the United States
When your company applies the 'Owners English' or 'Speciality Contractors English' point-of-view dictionary, you'll see different tool names and term changes in the user interface. Learn how to apply the dictionary options.
- To learn the differences: Show/Hide
This table shows the differences in tool names (bold) and terms across the point-of-view dictionaries for Project Financials. These dictionaries are available in US English only. The default dictionary is designed for main contractors, which means that you will need to work with your Procore Administrator at your company and your Procore point of contact to access the other dictionary options.
English (United States) - Default
English (Owner Terminology V2)
English (Speciality Contractor Terminology)
Payment Applications Payment Applications Progress Billings Owner Funding Owner Owner/Client Owner/Client MC/Client Main Contract Variation Funding Variation Client Contract Variation Main Contracts Funding Client Contracts Revenue Funding Revenue Subcontract Contract Subcontract Subcontractor Contractor Subcontractor Subcontractor Bill of Quantities (SBOQ) Contractor Bill of Quantities (CBOQ) Subcontractor Bill of Quantities (SBOQ)
To export a subcontractor payment application to a supported file format.
If you want to download a digital copy of a subcontractor payment application, you can choose to export the payment application in a Comma Separated Values (CSV) or Portable Document File (PDF) format. You can also download a PDF that includes any selected attachments in the ZIP file format or as a single PDF.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- You must be an payment application administrator.
- Supported File Formats:
- PDF With Attachments
- Attachments added to a custom field are NOT supported by the 'PDF with Attachments' option at this time. To learn more, see What are custom fields and which Procore tools support them?
- Navigate to the project's Invoicing tool.
- Click the Subcontractor tab.
- Locate the payment application to work with.
- Click the Payment application # link to open the payment application in the project's Commitments tool.
- Click the Export button and choose one of these options:
- PDF. Opens a PDF copy of the payment application in a new browser window. You can use the download and print controls in this window as needed. See the PDF example below.
- PDF Attachments. Choose this option and then select these options to receive a PDF copy of the payment application by email. This action opens the 'Select and Arrange Items' window.
- All Attachments. Mark this tickbox to include all file attachments in the PDF file.
- Procore Cover Sheet. Mark this tickbox to include a cover sheet in the download.
Want to rearrange the order of the attachments? Hover your mouse cursor over to the left of the component to move until the grab bar appears. Then grab the component by the button and move it into the desired position.
- Click the button that corresponds to the desired format:
- Export ZIP. Click this option to receive the payment application and attachments in a ZIP file.
- Export PDF. Click this button to receive the payment application and attachments in a single PDF file.
TipHow do you know when the export file is ready? Procore sends an email to the address that you use to log into Procore when the files are ready. Check your email for that message.
These examples show you the CSV and PDF versions of a payment application.
A PDF payment application has multiple pages: A Document Summary Sheet and at least one (1) Document Detail Sheet.
Document Summary Sheet
Document Detail Sheet