To edit a Snag List template at the Project level.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Snag List tool.
- Snag List item templates deactivated at the Project level will still be available on other projects and at the Company level.
- If no Snag Item Manager has been defined on a Snag List template, Procore will default to the Snag Item Manager selected in your Snag List tool's Configure Settings. See Configure Advanced Settings: Snag List.
- Navigate to the project's Snag List tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Click Snag List Templates.
- Scroll to the template you want to edit.
- Click into an editable field to modify the desired information. For more information on these fields and their descriptions, see Create a Project Level Snag Item Template.
Your changes are automatically saved.