To edit a snag List template at the Project level.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's snag List tool.
- snag List item templates deactivated at the Project level will still be available on other projects and at the Company level.
- If no snag Item Manager has been defined on a snag List template, Procore will default to the snag Item Manager selected in your snag List tool's Configure Settings. See Configure Advanced Settings: snag List.
- Navigate to the project's snag List tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Click snag List Templates.
- Scroll to the template you want to edit.
- Click into an editable field to modify the desired information. For more information on these fields and their descriptions, see Create a Project Level snag Item Template.
Your changes are automatically saved.