To view Lookahead programmes on the project's Programme tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- Read-only and above permissions on the project's Programme tool.
- Additional Information:
- Programme tasks are defined in an integrated project programme (e.g. MS Project, Primavera P6, etc.).
- Navigate to the project's Programme tool.
- Click the Lookaheads tab.
You will see a lookahead showing the date range you selected. A Lookahead can be created to range from one to six weeks. See View Lookahead Programmes.
The following colours and symbols can be seen on a lookahead:
- Blue: Non-Critical
- Red: Critical
- Grey Hatch Pattern: Baselines compare to master programme
- Hazard Symbol: Date differs from the master programme
- Configure Columns: Allows you to filter what columns are shown on the Lookahead.
- Filter Options: Allows you to filter what you want to see on the Lookahead. If you only want to see critical paths from a certain date range use the filter options to adjust the Lookahead.
- Compare to Latest Master: Compares Lookaheads to items on the last master programme updated in Procore.
- Delete lookahead : Click the rubbish icon to delete lookaheads you've created.
The following options are available when viewing a lookahead:
- Click the Configure drop-down menu.
- Choose which columns you want included on the Lookahead:
- Mark the checkbox next to each option you want to see as a column.
- Clear the checkboxes next to any options you want to hide.
- Selected columns can be sorted on the Lookahead from low to high and high to low.
- Reorder columns on the lookahead chart:
- Hover to the left of the column name you want to move.
- Click and drag the grip icon to drop the column name into a new order.
View Other Lookahead Programmes
- Click the date range drop-down to see all the lookaheads created.
- Click Add Filter.
- Choose from the following options to filter by:
- Resources: People resources needed to complete or perform the task.
- Critical Tasks: Shows tasks marked as critical on the native programme file.
- Company: Companies involved in execution of the task.
- Assignees: Individuals or groups the task is assigned to.
Compare to Latest Master
- Click the toggle ON next to 'Compare Lookahead to the Master' if you want to compare.
Note: A Lookahead will always compare to the latest master programme uploaded. When turning on the compare to latest master you will see a grey hatch pattern directly under the item comparing the lookahead dates with the latest master dates. If there is a delta, a hazard icon will appear next to the programme task in the lookahead.