To search for and add filters to a project's daywork sheets.
The Daywork Sheets tool provides users with a variety of options for filtering and searching for matching sheets.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Daywork Sheets tool.
- Navigate to the project's Daywork Sheets tool.
- Enter a word or phrase in the search bar.
From here, you can press Enter on your keyboard to search or proceed to the next steps to refine your search.
- Click Add Filter.
- From the drop-down menu, you can filter results by the following options:
- Created on
- Created by
- Ordered by
- Performed on
- Select an option from the menu that appears for the selected filter.
- Optional: Click the Remove icon to remove the filter from your search.
- Optional: Click Clear All to clear all filters from your search.